Pages


Monday, March 22, 2010

Life of an architect

This blog is dedicated to all those people who like me dream of becoming a world famous architect. When I was in college slogging through five of the toughest years of my life, I often wished I had a quick resource to lookup the hows and whats of a course. I wished I could talk about those frustrating problems that I spent days and nights trying to solve.

I have created this blog with the aim of filling the information void that I faced as an architecture student. Every week I will write an article about a topic providing tips, tricks and other advice that you will find useful when completing those projects and submissions.

Be it how to create technical drawings, or, how to approach case studies, I will let you know everything I have learnt during my time as a student.

Whether you just need a place to vent your architectural frustrations or want to know more about something I've posted, feel free to drop me an email at swathy dot sivaraman at gmail dot com.

1 comment:

  1. hey.. thx very much for this blog.. hope lots of ppl see this and learn frm it...

    ReplyDelete